Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Goodbye Princess - it was a good ride!

So last year I decided to get a new bike. I love love love the Duchess and she fits like a glove (of course - she's  a Quintana Roo CD0.1!!  ). But the princess needed to go to a good home.  We've been through a lot and she's an amazing bike.  So, almost 10 months of searching - I found her a new home!  

Carmel is new to the tri life - and she's also coached by coach Karen.  Karen felt the princess would be a perfect fit for her.  After chatting with Carmel - I knew I the princess a PERFECT new home!  





Congrats and I know the princess will treat you well!

Carmel also decided to join us for REV3 KNOX!  So pumped.  I can't wait for tri season to start up! 

2 comments:

Carolina John said...

awwww, it's hard to let go of something you've had such a long-standing relationship with. I know I had a tough time selling my first road bike a few years ago even though I hadn't ridden her in years.

www.professional-essay-writing.com said...

Yeah, it is so hard to give your bike to someone else. It is like to give away puppy or kitty. Good that new owners will treat him well!