Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Goodbye Princess - it was a good ride!

So last year I decided to get a new bike. I love love love the Duchess and she fits like a glove (of course - she's  a Quintana Roo CD0.1!!  ). But the princess needed to go to a good home.  We've been through a lot and she's an amazing bike.  So, almost 10 months of searching - I found her a new home!  

Carmel is new to the tri life - and she's also coached by coach Karen.  Karen felt the princess would be a perfect fit for her.  After chatting with Carmel - I knew I the princess a PERFECT new home!  





Congrats and I know the princess will treat you well!

Carmel also decided to join us for REV3 KNOX!  So pumped.  I can't wait for tri season to start up! 

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

awwww, it's hard to let go of something you've had such a long-standing relationship with. I know I had a tough time selling my first road bike a few years ago even though I hadn't ridden her in years.